Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Toronto Arbor Longboard Shops

jingle just pots ...

little bit healthier. But the throat is still not the same. How to sing with the children at work is I have a strange, low voice. But with each the day is getting better.
I'm inside the full compact and ready for the arrival of my Corcia. But do not ring, only pots and lids. Every morning the phone wakes me hope. My guess is that it does not ring in the afternoon when the center is working to 14
Exactly, I'm trapped in the sounds trzoszkę pots, ala everything you need to have restraint, even in being a chicken at home.
You can not give a mad, so I cook pot of soup for three days, beans or other beans stew for three days, only I cook breakfast every day. You are about to przezwyczaić. From the sound of things it can conjure up miracles. I've just cook
compote of apples and pears with cinnamon and cloves. A simple thing, and it smells wonderfully. I miss
culinary experiments, without the constant policing what they are. But I know that for some time, everything returns to normal and I will not have to be so careful. So far
Now we can prepare a new necklace pink-gray-black and I have an idea for another gray-purple.
time rushing like mad and it's good or not to view and this phone call.

And the good news - I found a lot of tales from Amazon-books for children adopted, which in the Polish market is very low, between other "Mother for Choco" or "Mama for Koko" (in Poland not to get). Although cartoons are in English, but can you translate and I will read to children in Polish. They are beautiful and large selection.

I know and believe that by embracing best children's cartoons hard for their content and events experienced and lived out. Adopted children of special need - the truth about their identity, history, scars and real security, who found.
Recently, I read about how important it is to allow an adopted child to survive their loss. I do not want this too much thinking, because it's difficult, but I know that I will have to face it sooner or later, so you read about it.

Córeniu my dear, where are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment