Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thule Revolver Vs Yakima Swingdaddy

crisis Ziarenko

troszukę Today I am sad and lonely.
Although, as usual, I try to walk smiling. Looking
heat wherever you can, but do not find among the people.
are some sad-lonely days and you have to accept it.
Go ahead.

watched old photos.
reminded me of when I was in such a tiny tummy something - Ziarenko.
three and a half years ago. A long time ago. Recently. I remember well. I was
happy, I could not sleep ...
on old photographs:
me smiling, I am on the beach, I am with the children of the family, I served with whipped cream,
and ...
me in the hospital, I'm the hospital, I'm smiling, but something else, face all swollen up ...
me and my story.
story, which is not easy.

My little daughter - I also have the scars - it will be easier for me opatrzeć your injury.

0 comments:

Post a Comment