Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cartoon For Hypoglycemic Symptoms

Letter to ...

dear little daughter.

This is my first letter to you, my sweetheart.
Maybe someday it read.
began a new year, and you're still far away ...
Sam samiuteńka without me, without his mommy.
And I'm still the same and samiuteńka without you.
Waiting for you here not just me.
Waiting to your dad and our dog Badžo patchy.
I think he was specifically waiting for two little feet running around our house.
I think the first thing you do in your view, this will bring you your green, the ball terribly and lightly bitten you will turn her in the elbow, and then try to give the dog a kiss. I think you'll love its soft fur .
waiting for you here the warmth and safety, music and the host of divine goodies for the tummy.
waiting for you love that your little heart was in need. How
will continue your journey to us, your parents?
Nobody knows.

waiting

Mom, Dad and Munio

0 comments:

Post a Comment