Monday, January 3, 2011

Mansion Garden Stuff No Cd

new year and the window of life

come the new year and hope that it will be quite different than the old.
This past was not bad, was not empty, it was not bland, nor sad, but very good.
Enough waiting, a little laughing smutasek, sun-warmed, filled with the smell of wet Munia, well fed delicacies dotulony. Good.
What will this new?
My dream is to meet with my baby before the middle of the year.
But does it work?
I look forward to opening a new chapter in my life. Waiting for my daughter.

Christmas were really successful, with no fuss and very offended min. There were a few tears when I learned that half the pairs from my course already has their treasure. Came my brother and a 5-year-old daughter and well I played with them. Most I was when I sat together on the sofa, watched "Ratatouille" and zajadałyśmy treats.

Today in the window of life odleziono little newborn girl. My mother in law called me this morning news. She said that she feels that this will be our daughter. I felt very glad that so well we wish that so much waiting wnusi. But I look at this great distance, it is not known what will be with this girl, she can hit up for adoption, and may return to her mother. I wish love her as much as possible, would hit a good, sensitive hands.
I hope no one never gave up.

in my heart I feel that my treasure is born somewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment