Thursday, January 13, 2011

Period Is Late And Cervix Is Low And Hard

massacre

Today get sick and suffer. I did not go to work, I have a throat-colored peppers very mature, and the tonsils as a mandarin, a voice thick and weak. I'm all sore, especially my neck (luckily stopped tummy ache). Wanders around the house like a ghost piżamowa - between the bedroom and kitchen. Zapijam rosołkiem and the juice of the wild rose, sleep, stuffed with garlic and washed sage ugly. Lack of appetite. Suffer staaaaasznie (!!!), fortunately not alone.

Munio was yesterday at the vet - it turned out that "something" to him and accumulated in the whole Mordka mordce is infected. Ms. weternarz odkaziła called him. mouth (not even squeaked Munro) and gave the tablets.
Today is better, ie starszny smell almost disappeared. My dear husband
bravely taking care of us, even though he constantly coughs and snot.
just a massacre. Collective. Today

zastanowiałąm how it is when you have children and is a sick - there are various options:
a) take their act together and spin around the house with greater speed
b) send their children for half a day to grandparents and quickly regenerate
c) leave the child care after the dog (if it is trained ...: -)
d) allow the light Demolition and observe all sluggishly lying on the sofa
e) all day watching cartoons with children
f) other options?

Besides I thought, though it would be if today the phone rang. What to do in order not to frighten our tiny? I think that would be indicated a large amount of powder, rouge and hair spray, plus a super extra strong mouth fresheners for our entire three. Because I and my husband Zioni garlic as dragons and Munio know ...

May until the spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment