Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ss Silverado For Sale Edmonton

weeping willow, sleepy

I can feel the great, the November drowsiness, low energy reserves and slowness. But do not give up - I walk August after the cold streets all wrapped and whenever I can I hide my blue toy cars (in this weather is almost as beloved!) and walking the city ...

On Sunday I was at the theater for "migraine". It was a sad story of the abandoned child drama, drama, drama, a surrogate mother and biological mother. Biological mother left her young son, who went into the care of another woman who is loved more than life baby. Unfortunately, the biological mother, soon came out of poverty, decided to take his property ...
But for me it was mostly in the tale of motherhood and women, who wants a child more than anything, because without it, her life is incomplete, tragically unfulfilled.
little tears flowed, because the presentation was not happyendu, but I was under the wrażniem, the theater is always beautiful, sometimes raises difficult questions, and sometimes the tears flow, sometimes purified, and sometimes each take something out of the theater, nieumiejąc not call it ...

do not know what I carried myself, or maybe you just became accustomed to pain, which is part of my history.

always a promise to be a part of visiting the theater, because I soon will not have time for ...
May this was soon very soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment