Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can You Get Herpes From Dry Humping?

noses on the fifth

We noses in the fifth, the fifth baaardzo. Ie Me and My Munio.
"Our Lord" went only for a few days to so. delegation, and we can not be traced.
wanders around like two dismal smutasy the empty flat and miss you ...
Nothing in our house is not cool ... at least today!
And that's terrible rains, it rains and rains. We eat the cookies (Munio dogs', and I oat)
Before leaving, my husband asked if he will be with us as a baby too so I will miss you and grieve, because surely the child should be brave. OdpowiedziƂam that I will be brave, but I thought it would be if all three of the fifth toes.

There is nothing else but the longing to sing pisenka Kabretu Old Men ...

Without you I'm as sad as a funeral procession in the rain, the wind

Without you I'm deprived from all over the world want

Without you I'm ugly, without any chance in women

Without you I'm helpless, like a dog What came out of the sleigh

Without you I'm too short on a long journey through the world

Without you I'm tiny and I hail can ruin

Without you I'm so boring, like academies "in honor"

Without you I'm so hard that I hardly stand myself

Without you I'm incomplete, something like a quarter or half

Without you I'm a complete balloon, scoundrel, and ox
... etc..

0 comments:

Post a Comment