Friday, November 12, 2010

Drive Philips Saa7130hl Multimedia Capture Device

and banana bread

Today, I am weeping willow, weeping woman,
tears dropped only slightly, but there inside me was a weeping willow.
Recently I find it seldom happens that hurts ...
it hurts, I do not have a child ...
not addicted to, no scratches, not screwed, just hurt.

Once, at the beginning of "waiting for the family, before adoption, was not the case, it hurt a lot and often.
now usually just wait, I am reconciled, but sometimes something strange happens, says This delicate and beautiful tree.
This happens when I learn that someone is pregnant just like that, just like a hand waving. And so it was today.
My husband came home with the news that Mrs. X is pregnant, and even a month ago I spoke with her that has just started to plan ...
it hurts when I feel it is unfair ... why my little room is still empty?

PostanowiƂm do something cool.
I made their first ever cake, banana bread actually came pyyyyyszne
and I'm so proud of my The first cake has grown beautifully!
everything except the characters a good housewife ... Once
always promised myself that, as we have already had children to begin bake delicious cakes, unless the truth becomes a 100% mom waiting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment