Saturday, March 19, 2011

Clarion Versus Delphi

Kids wisdom

Today I spoke with 7-year-old son of my sister for adoption. I wanted him about it and somehow powidzieć clearly explained. So I explained that some people can not have their children simply can not they give birth, and again there are others who can not educate their children only have to give them up for adoption. Next I added that it was with my uncle and we will adapt, because we can not have kids. I saw the anxiety in the face of a child - adpotowany Am I? - asked with fear - No, you're - replied.
then explaining to him everything once more and then fell to state:
-bad to be an adopted
-
- Why? - asked
-Bo loses
Mommy and Daddy - answered without thinking my 7-year-old. Well Child
wisdom is knock, I can not deny. Painful grated adpotowanych children is undeniable.

I know that waiting for me other difficult conversations, many conversations during which I will not be able to say: You are not adoptive / adopted. Am I ready for this? I think so. But the horror that I saw in the eyes of 7-year-old was great.

I know that adopted children lose, pass a painful loss, but in order to gain, especially gain. You can see the glass half full or empty. Adoptive parents must help to see the glass half full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment