Monday, March 14, 2011

Abnormal Values In Cellulitis

please - like a dog

morning I called the resort and I heard that the children in line with our expectations (ie, healthy girls and 1.5 roczku) for the time being there is that we have to wait and we wait, 2, 4 and even 12 months (possibility of a further 12 months of waiting - the number of knocks on the shoulders), they do not know how long, as you will have something for you call us,
heard also that all that we do not wait a long time that we are not yet a year after qualification, so we have to wait.

guess I would prefer to resort podle lied like a dog and lied to deceive us, to soaped my eyes to give hope that soon, that we look out for storks that is just right, etc.
The honest truth about the unknown long wait knocks and crashes.
just makes me want to cry ...

Munia I look at how to move his paws in his sleep and I get a little warmer, I hear the voice of my husband and I get a little better, but is still damn hard.
I know I have to endure these difficult moments, I must be strong, I have to wait, despite the lack of power.

God - when I become a mom? I do not have the strength to wait!
I so want to cuddle my baby.
so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment