Friday, February 18, 2011

The Easiest Way To Suck On Your Dick

Soothing Consolation dreams

Today I had two beautiful dreams, those dreams that soothe the soul add joy and strength.

first dream.
to our house we hit the adopted daughter. She was two years old, short dark Italian and the name of Joanna, biagaƂa the house and spoke with us. It was the first such day together. More can not remember.

second dream.
daughter was born without pain. Immediately after birth, she looked me porosto in the eye, smiled, was very similar to me, I had my eyes. Only so much I remember.

I called the resort. Headmistress said as usual that they would call as they will know something. At the end I asked, as a joke, if I look out for the spring of storks, as Mrs. director replied: "Please look out for." I'll call you in a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment