Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My 3 Year Old Has Stinky Urine

What wypiekłam of salt mass and other events ...


Recently, a lot has happened, why not write ...

First early last week, I talked with the mature women (my disciples ;-)) about motherhood. I realized how many women have difficulty maintaining pregnancy, pregnancy, health during pregnancy, but the most surprised me is that waiting for the second child or another pregnancy may be just as painful and difficult as in the case of waiting for the first child.
a word many women are experiencing and the problems experienced with the desire of the child, but it is still a taboo subject. Few are talking about it openly, perhaps because it is painful?
I realized it, I'm not the navel of the world, and such conversations bring me to the ground.
Obviously not for too long. After a further few days and again I'm pretty damn hard, and alone in this desire to be a mom. My sweetheart where are you? Mama waiting like crazy.

Second had at home from Thursday to Sunday, a child of our friends who had to leave in an important case. It was an amazing experience to live with 5-year-old 24 hours a day. I was very happy, I felt very, I wanted to cook new things (for example, pie made from buckwheat, after the tasting Our guests are very frowned), and in general my energy was like crazy. Święteczne carved ornaments from salt dough, and the occasion was my angel and heart precedence.
Children are a miracle, colorful and creative with clay, which requires constant treatment, warmth, love, and of delicious jedzinka. Sometimes linger, they are obnoxious and annoying, but what no one is perfect.

Third now again I am a little sick and I have this morbidity warmly enough. But for this winter is beautiful, and finally Munio has clean paws!

0 comments:

Post a Comment