Sunday, December 12, 2010

How To Get A Thousand Creadits On Poptropica

100% of the chicken and the stroller

weekend was marked by a longing for the little one. Zasmakowałm child in your home and it's hard for me to get back to routine, to the fact that the house is quiet and peaceful that I'm home, my husband and Munio that for whom I do not have to cook delicacies. My longing is getting bigger and harder to bear. How much I wanted to be my baby have found. BAAARDZOOO.

Today my parents came (dinner was the occasion of the birthday of my mother) and sister with her son, so I was so motivated to cook. creative lunch (was praise from all.) I get 100% of the domestic chicken, because I enjoy long hours of cooking for others. Sam I am surprised you so totally. I finish my box
to children's treasures and then I'll do other kitchen decorations. Nothing more nothing less - Wild hen was domesticated.

On Saturday, the first time in his life ran art workshops for children 1 to 10 0d at the party St. Nicholas. Had a great time. I love to experiment with the kids. They are wonderful, colorful flowers and buds that bloom through praise and new proposals for the experiment.

I already have a stroller Stalker (Mutsy Urbanrider). It is quite expensive, so I used to hunt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment