Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Roller Coaster Drop Feeling Stomach

therapy, forest and other news

Last heal the forest and fell in love with the forest again, we go there with my husband almost every day. Las gives me the rest of the Whole and all. When I am among the trees completely pull away from reality, then I look at Munra and merges with the ferocity of his crazy, with this his istynktownym, constant running, jumping, speed. Virtually all the time watching it, and also look at the world through his eyes, I draw from this great joy. Always
I liked the forest, wildlife, nature, mountains (where I met my husband), but since I have a dog I see it, which means forest and an animal, I can touch with you so my original nature, my dog \u200b\u200bshows me what is the nature.

I have a job offer so-called school. time job, but I told them what is my situation and they are still interested in working. I feel a little torn, because on the one hand I like new challenges, but on the other hand I do not know what will happen, do not know if I manage it to work with a small child, and how they'd come back when called. macieżyńskim period. Not made no decision yet.

We have plans for the holidays, cool plans, departure time, departure from sister wedding in another part of the Polish and I have a cool summer jobs and also do not do not know if this will succeed. It's difficult to accept this large uncertainty.

I learned from my friend from the course that all the couples in my group have had children, the same girl, one of the couples got a little, other than 2-years. There was a question - why we did not get this little girl? I felt a little sadness and anger, but also a sense that it was not for us, apparently it was not our time.

All the time I learn akceptwać what brings life, what God gives me. I believe that this is my way, but sometimes it is not easy

0 comments:

Post a Comment